Tag Manager

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

5 Best Indoor Plants for Clean Healthy in Home Air Page (3)

3)      Spider Plant     
 Chlorophytum comosum An Elegant plant very good for CO2 removal before the toxin removal capabilities of plants were compared this Spider Plant was Thought to be the BEST Plant for Air Cleaning purpose. That was due to the high consumption rate of CO2. The Poison we humans exhale. This plant has made it to this spot on the list because a great Start would be a couple of Plants #1 and #2 but this plant should be the next to find its way into your home. The vine like growing nature makes it an easy plant to manipulate into the décor. The light and Bright Nature and Colors

of the Spider plant are a good contrast to most of the other plants we have discussed. The way in which the plant reproduces makes it easy to multiply your plants quickly and with children it is a Proven FUN activity to Grow new Spider Plants. (The Spider Plant effectively DOES remove Benzene, Ammonia, Formaldehyde, CO2, and Trichloroethylene.  It’s just it’s Not the BEST in those areas,
It was Rated Best For CO2 Removal) This strong Plant is a Great addition to your home Healthing. Since it likes to Grow Downward with stretching sprouts that like to Dangle make it very easy to come up with Creative ways to place it in the Home. Thinking Green Healthy Human Habits.



2 comments :

  1. Help spread a Healthy Habit, in a world filled with so many Bad Habits acquire some that are GREAT Today.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC8QiBUwAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fplus.google.com%2F104640905141424806301%2Fposts%2FCVbWjwmdcNH&ei=oLiMVdbYOsmogwSK87co&usg=AFQjCNF5T_kM_q-g72ByGpZfh1EDSWgQaw&sig2=-HxxQ6MSje5pmowiJ28rXg

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://healthyhumanhabitslifeplant.blogspot.com/2015/06/5-best-indoor-houseplant-list-for.html

    This is the link to the beginning, First off thank you Rob for the copy of the Book Healthy Human Habits you sent me. I have used the Healthy Human Home guide to set up my home. I have Pothos in each room, I have placed one Snake Plant (Mother in-law tounge) in each room where the most sunlight comes in during the day. Aloe in the bathroom and a few Peace lily, Rubber Tree, and Palm Trees spread throughout the house. In just the last week my family and I have already begun to FEEL the Difference. My Chronic headaches have reduced in intensity and Frequency. Using the math in the book I should now be producing 125% of the required Air for my family. Once the Plants have Matured to my anticipated size and development they should Produce 165%. I LOVE IT, on My way Home from work I cant wait to walk in my Door and Breathe a Breath of Fresh Air.

    Thanks Rob :)

    ReplyDelete